UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Boxing

Tisaann

Three really nice young lads came into my shop last night to have a bet on the fight. I explained all the bets they could do and they were tempted by the odds for predicting which round the fight would end in. I said that was all well and good if he could knock out Valuez but if it went to points they would've lost their money. We had a laugh talking about the fight and they all assured me they'd be back today to collect their winnings and I said I'd never see them again because it'd go to points :laugh: A bet on Hayes to KO Valuez in round 2 was like flushing money down a drain, it was never going to happen, Valuez is a giant!

Looking forward to the Pacquaio fight now :biggrin:

Hayes to KO Valuez in 2? :wacko: I wouldn't have bet on dropping him in 22 - only chance of him ever falling was if they'd ran until he dropped, the "freak of nature" under your name could well apply to him :laugh:

I was amazed to hear Hayes had pulled off a victory - even on points - if I were a betting man my money would have been on one good shot from Valuez & down he'd go :ohmy: I can't see Hayes rushing in for a rematch even if Valuez wants one - even the Klitchco brothers must be a safer bet surely :wink: