UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Toys For Bored Dogs.....

cheryl33

those puzzle balls or boomer balls depending which you get (red rubber ball you put treats in) are quite good, or those food pyramids are pretty indestructable.A dog came into us with an interesting looking toy a clear plastic bottle with a screw off bottom with a rope coming out of the open top, i think the idea was you put treats in the bottom and the dog has to work to get treats past the rope.looked pretty solid.found it on zooplus

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/dogs/dog_toys_dog_training/intelligence_games/62844

u can make the kong more interseting i do a ribbon through the holes so it a flinger toy as well then stuff it just the tiny one mind u or she would prob knock her self out, with missy being a strong chewer other than than kongs flavoured nylabones are the only other thing that last and she loves them got about five! oh and she does have a ball that gots a sort of maze inside that u put kibble in and she has to roll it around to get treats out shes had that as well since she was tiny xx

biggest thing that i got told that really helped was only giving a couple of things each day so she doesnt get bored i put everything in a big laundry bag and then make a huge big deal of her picking out what she wants (im sad i know hehe)