UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Puppy Kicked To Death In Cambs :-( *Update* Puppy Apparently Died From A Virus

ReikiAnge

I was shocked when i heard this - innocent people had been named, innocent people had offered their money and more shocking the police have CLOSED the case - why? An innocent puppy died under suspicous circumstances - if there is foul play these people now have a new puppy. A local councillor has it on good authority that it died from Parvo - even more worrying.

I just read this on another forum.

Well folks..it looks like this WAS a hoax after all...the girl was on local radio after admitting it...dont judge too harshly tho..she has behavioural problems..Im NOT excusing her at all tho!!

It appears the pup died of some virus (natural death), and she just panicked & made the tale up...yeah, i know...stupid thing to do!!!

Replacement is a JRT puppy called Poppy who was purchased on the day that Sandie (previous pup) died. The alleged incident was local to me and rewards of up to £5000 were offered to catch the offenders. Yesterday's local paper claims that the story is still true and April (child with ADHD who the puppy was bought for) is upset that no-one believes her :unsure:

It all sounds very odd. A 10 week old puppy should not be being walked anywhere except in its own garden an yway as it cannot have had the usual jabs. If the girl involved also had some mental health/behavioural problems she shouldn't have been out alone with the puppy anyway surely. If there is any truth in any of this story, it doesn't bode well for the new puppy either, as far as I can see.