UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Using Glucosamine Long-Term - Anyone Aware Of Any Side Effects?

ReikiAnge

Hmm, just looked at eBay again and it doesn't look to be more expensive to get the beef one from the US at the moment if I buy three or more. Alex/Marion, is this who you buy/bought from do you remember? Link. I bookmarked my last listing rather than the seller so it's gone now.

Those are the people I bought mine from the last time, but I couldn't find them when I looked again, I'd buy from them again, pretty quick delivery from what I remember, but you might want to double check about shipping to the UK, although it doesn't mention not shipping here, but it's possible they haven't updated their listing.

Did it say what the restrictions on shipping to the UK were? :unsure:

All it says is "due to international import regulations, this product is only available in the U S"

there was another site that said the same thing but was specific to UK, I'll keep looking

Hmm, just looked at eBay again and it doesn't look to be more expensive to get the beef one from the US at the moment if I buy three or more. Alex/Marion, is this who you buy/bought from do you remember? Link. I bookmarked my last listing rather than the seller so it's gone now.

Yes that's where I get mine from Ange. It usually comes in 5 days. There's no customs charges on it either, well I've had 3 lots over the last 12/18 months and it's been fine. It worked out last time I bought it, including the P&P, to be only £1 a bottle more than the ordinary Synflex bought brom a UK seller. That was about 3 months ago I think.