UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Advise Please

Sarah_H

Think i'd be contacting police or something to make them aware of the situation in case she turns up at your house, as well as making HR and as many people as possible at work aware.Do you live with someone? If she comes round do not answer the door, she can just make anything up once you open the door. If at all possible get some cctv equipment to record your doorstep/garden area (but not public street as then you get in bother). I think you have to display a sign in the window to say you have cctv in order for it to be allowed as evidence or something like that.

be careful. Don't reply to any of her mails, if you do reply, do it via HR, get them to write it and send it on your behalf.

good luck, hope you can get everything sorted,at least Hr and things will be seeing her true colours now.

:GroupHug:

She has told HR that they can not tell her to not contact me. Despite me writing to them asking them to tell her to stop otherwise I'd call the police. So despite that she has sent me another email today!

I am now waiting on Head of HR to call me this afternoon, but have also logged it with the police.

I'm trying to get over a kidney infection and have been put on anti-depressents because of her behaviour yet feel like its still me i nthe wrong :(

:GroupHug: I'm sorry to read of your situation Sarah.

I'd agree with Owl & Jacobean - only speak to her in the presence of someone from HR (or other suitable witness).

Is it possible to have her email address blocked via spam filters etc?

As to therapy, I don't think you're going mad - it sounds like you have been through a lot in life. You might like to have a look at the UKCP site (umbrella body) for info. on therapists etc.

Although not CBT I have studied some counselling in the past, read various books on different forms etc (inc. CBT) Personally I think CBT is too analytical for my tastes. A more humanistic / person centred counsellor, gestalt therapist etc might appeal to you more right now I think.

I wondered whether your company may even pay for it if insurance doesn't as your work appears to have sparked the need?

Best of luck :flowers: