UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Meet Our Ruby Tuesday

zepthedep

I didnt know a dog could get that thin! Its sickening, really hope she can put weight and look that the gem im sure she is, now she has u to look after her x

ive paypal gifted her when shes ready looks like a pigs ear or marrow bone might go down a treat, it shoudl come through any problems just message me x

love always kate and missy

Hi Guys

Yep I will try to keep her story and progress updated.

Kate ans Missy thank you :flowers: as soon as she is able to eat treats I will make sure she knows who thay are from .

At the moment her food is monitored Ruby Tuesday is fed every three hours and seems quite happy within herself she is happy to just lay about or will try to plod along with spud and the couple of fosters we have in with us, as you can imagine her energy levels are quite low .

jon

Poor girl mecry.gif

How could anyone do this to a helpless animal? I hope the heartless bastards rot. grrr.gif It sounds like the people in the kennels are just as bad too.

I am sure that she will make somebody a lovely pet when she is well enough to be rehomed. Thank goodness that she has you to look after her now. Bless her.

The poor, poor girlieGroup_Hug_Emoticon.gif Thank goodness she is with you. I've just spent almost an hour looking at your web site. Although I've never owned a Rottie, I've always admired this proud breed and its upseting to see how some people have treated them to let some of them get in the state they are.

I'll keep looking at your site to see how Ruby Tuesday and the others you're treating are doing.

I hope everyone who was associated with this poor girls neglect gets what they deserve mad.gif bit shocked a vet would just send her off to a pound in that state mecry.gif I really do despair of people - I am sure she will get the love & care she needs now thanks to you flowers.gif

Hi Guys

Yep I will try to keep her story and progress updated.

Kate ans Missy thank you :flowers: as soon as she is able to eat treats I will make sure she knows who thay are from .

At the moment her food is monitored Ruby Tuesday is fed every three hours and seems quite happy within herself she is happy to just lay about or will try to plod along with spud and the couple of fosters we have in with us, as you can imagine her energy levels are quite low .

jon

Thanks Jon I am looking forward to seeing how she gets on :flowers:

In the UK when we have been feeding up emacinated animals we have used home made chicken stew , veggies and rice ( for the dogs ) and canned pilchards and a little rice ( both cats and dogs ) it works very well in small regular meals.

In Sri Lanka where we don't have the same access to a choice of food we often add Yumega into the food which really helps

My linhttp://www.lintbells.com/index.php