UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Harper'S Island

Rudi

No, I forgot it was on, must look to see if it's repeated.

It is flowers.gif Friday 11th September, 10.30 - 11.50 (there's two episodes back to back). Then the first two are repeated again late Sunday night, after the third episode. Edited to add it's BBC3 laugh.gif

It is flowers.gif Friday 11th September, 10.30 - 11.50pm (there's two episodes back to back). Then the first two are repeated again late Sunday night, after the third episode. Edited to add it's BBC3 laugh.gif

Edited by Rudi

Aw no, that'll clash with True Blood, just have to go for the Sunday one, which might be a bit confuddling if I've already seen the third one wacko.gif

Couldn't you tape the third one? Sorry if that's patronisingly obvious laugh.gif laugh.gif

I love vampire-y type things but couldn't get into True Blood, shall have to give it another go. Looking forward to Vampire Diaries which starts here in 2010. Not that I watch much TV mind you unsure.gif

We don't have a dvd taper machine :rolleyes: I should get one, just never got round to it for some reason.

Big Sis didn't like True Blood either on account of all the shagging and her being a born again virgin, I love it, your always left going "Ooooooo, what's going to happen now " I just close my eye's at the rumpypumpy bits :whistle:

Big Sis didn't like True Blood either on account of all the shagging and her being a born again virgin, I love it, your always left going "Ooooooo, what's going to happen now " I just close my eye's at the rumpypumpy bits :whistle:

That's me :biggrin: , one thing that turns me of a programme is all the sucking ( not vampire sucking I like that :flowers: ) and f****** that's all they seem to do in True Blood, I'm still watching it though in the hope it's going to get better.

Jane you can't be seeing much of it if you shut your eyes cause that's all it is, Sookies brother must have caught/passed on a venereal disease the way he's putting it about.

Terri

We don't have a dvd taper machine rolleyes.gif I should get one, just never got round to it for some reason.

Big Sis didn't like True Blood either on account of all the shagging and her being a born again virgin, I love it, your always left going "Ooooooo, what's going to happen now " I just close my eye's at the rumpypumpy bits whistle.gif

I'm still using a video laugh.gif (oldey fashioned here). Forgot about BBCi Player though wacko.gif great idea.

Don't know what it is that I watched then, 'cos I didn't notice a great amount of shagging - I'm going to have to watch now to make sure I've got the same programme...