UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Is It?

ranirottie

the other evening when I was pretty sure that I wanted to adopt Teidi I went up the garden to talk to Ebbi and Polly. I know it sounds silly but I asked them if it was ok and if it was ,to just give me some sort of sign. The next morning I went up to say hello,as i do every day,and I saw this.

One purple flower had come out on Ebbi's bush when I had been told that it would not flower this year,and a single rose on the rambler when the others died off weeks ago. Since I doubted the sign another purple flower has come out.Is it a sign? I would like to think so. Bless you my beautiful Ebbi and Polly x

KizzyPixiandTeidiAugust192009015.jpg

I do feel better now that I think Ebbi and Polly approve and I think this pic shows how close Kizzy and Teidi are already. Pixi looks as tho she is off with the fairies as usual,bless her,but Teidi always stays close to Kizzy now.

KizzyPixiandTeidiAugust192009016.jpg

• Like 1

2 years ago we lost our Jessie. Her and kizzy were joined at the hip and were always together.

bestmates-1.jpg

august2006suttonskegnesschestert-22.jpg

and were always running together like this

august2006suttonskegnesschestert-21.jpg

when our Jess was pts Kizzy was desolate and went very quiet,hardly moving at all. One day I heard her barking excitedly and looked out of the window to see her racing around the garden zigzagging and chasing something. I couldn't see what she was chasing so I took a pic.It appears that she is chasing an orb,was it our Jessie?

dinkykidsandfirstsnow006-1.jpg

several people have used a "cleaning technique" to see what is under the orb and came up with nothing. Kazz did it for me too. What do you think?