UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Daughter Had To Go For A Scan

ailsas mum

Claire who's due her first baby and my third grandbrat in September had a check up last week, the midwife said the baby should be 33cm but was only 28cm so she had to go for a scan. Everything was fine and it's Claire that's not growing not the baby, she is exactly the right size, anyway Claire asked if she could have a picture of the scan and was given a couple. I've never seen one this far on in a pregnancy and it's amazing just how much detail you can see.

She is really going to take after her dad and grandad judging by this one, it looks as if there is a ring pull just above her.

img056.jpg

img055.jpg

So far the names Rebecca and Charlotte are favourites, her middle name is going to be Ailsa.

Terri

• Like 1

She is really going to take after her dad and grandad judging by this one, it looks as if there is a ring pull just above her.

Terri, I love your replies/comments on posts. You are so down to earth and don't give a monkeys arse about what you say especially about your poor dearly beloved hubby :D You remind me of the Broons :laugh: :flowers:

Terri, I love your replies/comments on posts. You are so down to earth and don't give a monkeys arse about what you say especially about your poor dearly beloved hubby :D You remind me of the Broons :laugh: :flowers:

The Broons are pussy cats compared to me :laugh:, must admit mush for brains has been getting better recently except when he's been trying to get money out of me :biglaugh:.

I'm really chuffed that her middle name is going to be Ailsa, I was telling my dad about them maybe calling her Charlotte and he said what after Etta ( his sister), here is me 53 years old and I've only found out that his sister is called Charlotte.

Terri