UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A New Recruit Available If Needed

Seamus'mum

Hi there,

I have recently joined this forum so thought I best say hi.wave4.gif

We actually found our rather distinguished ten year old gent Seamus via the Oldies Club website 2 months ago now. (I don't know if you can see him in my Avatar – oh and, thanks to the lovely Amy, there was an article about him in the last newsletter). He has brought us so much joy and laughter, and so I would like to help the Oldies Club as much as I can – you do such a fantastic job.

Well, after saying goodbye to my dear old 16 year old banger Micra Brum at the weekend, I now have a lovely Ford Focus which means I can actually go out further a field rather than just commute to an from work hoping that I'll get there and back – yippee! biggrin.gif (As well has having more space for shopping which is not so good on the bank balancewacko.gif )

So, with this in mind, I would like to put myself forward for helping out with any transport runs, home visits and events that you may need help on. I am a novice to this though – so be gentle – though I organise events for work so that side of things I'm more confident with!

I live just west of Hull but would be prepared to travel.

I will come on here regularly to see if there is anything I can help with, you all seem such lovely people, so I thought I best take the plunge and step forward.

Thanks for listening (and hello again).

Katie

Welcome to The Refuge. There are not all that many members in this area I don't think but I live just East of Hull

Thanks for all the lovely replies. You're all so kind.

Ian, I used to live in Brandesburton but now live in Hessle. Good to hear there's someone on here not too far from me!smile.gif