UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Nadder Valley Dog Show Total Raised (Ish) - Lots Of Photos Added

tegk68

That's a fantastic amount - Riley and Kevin will be pleased to know that their piggy-bank raiding helped contribute to such a great total.

Riley confirmed that she definitely doesn't have a future as a gundog after a hilarious try out on the scurry in which she had a poo, checked out the sheep in the field behind and, on finding the dummy, decided it wasn't worthy of picking up and bringing to me. We gave up at that point laugh.gif

Kevin was a complete star - the first event that he's been to and he was completely happy with the whole thing even if he didn't realise he was supposed to be chasing the rabbit during the Anything But Terrier racing, rather than just trying to play with the dog in front of him. Riley didn't even see the rabbit and headed off to stick her head in the sheep trough again.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have taken a *few* photos - and Helen will be pleased I've sorted through them now so can post some ...

A few more of Mattie (now called Peggy, a special someone should be joining the forum shortly :wink: )

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009065ii.jpg

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009096ii.jpg

A few of Sian's lovely Riley and Kevin :wub:

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009053ii.jpg

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009100ii.jpg

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009119ii.jpg

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009120ii.jpg

Sandi and Kassi in the ring - sorry didn't manage to get one of Kassi facing me this time

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009212ii.jpg

Lyndsey's lovely son showing me his sword trick :wub:

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009220ii.jpg

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009221ii.jpg

A certain Fugee family

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009106ii.jpg

More to come ...

My husband steadying my card stall ...

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009159ii.jpg

Cloudy and her lovely dogs, assisted by Fee4:

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009029ii.jpg

Line-up

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009113ii.jpg

I took some photos of Cloudy's three with their rosettes.

By the power of Cloudy :laugh:

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009191ii.jpg

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009194ii.jpg

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009202ii.jpg

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009209ii.jpg

Help mum, my rosette's bigger than my head :wub:

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009205ii.jpg

I have some more general, non-Fugee photos but I suspect that's enough for now :)

Was great to see everyone again/meet new people :flowers:

:flowers:

I am just sneaking this one in - I think someone had visited the beer tent and was trying to walk in a straight line. OK, I may have completely made that up :ph34r_anim: :laugh:

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009179ii.jpg

:ohmy: How could you!!!! I look completely pished but I only had tea :huh: (and cake (two slices tho' :ph34r_anim: )) And poor Lara is being strangled :(

The other pics are fab :wub: May I post them elsewhere please?

• 2 weeks later...

Well we counted up the money and we raised £1610biggrin.gif Now just to complicate things, my partner in crime (friend Anna), has suggested we split the funds between yourselves and the Dogs Trust so that the DT gets the extra £110 over the £1500 as they donated out of their own funds Rosettes for the day. I do get that and I hope it is OK with everyone. So just waiting on one Sponsors cheque of £25 (hurry up god damn you!) and then we can post you £750flowers.gif to this address yes?:

The Treasurer

Oldies Club

49A Kinross Close

Cinnamon Brow

Warrington

Cheshire WA2 0UT