UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Any Fugees In Kent? In Particular Sevenoaks

sparkle

Hellooooooooooooo lovely Fugees :wavey:

How many of us are there down in Kent?? :unsure: I will be moving there at the beginning of next year and it would be fab to have some familar faces/dogs to meet up with :flowers:

Plus ... if any of us lot do live near Sevenoaks (which is probably where we'll be) do you know of any good recruitment agencies I can register with?!! :laugh: :flowers:

Edited by sparkle

im in kent-great place to live-if you pick the right spot!

be lovely to meet up-the downs are fantastci-fab beaches, woods.

welcome

fee

? what sort of work are you after??

Edited by fee4

Im originally from Sevenoaks, but now living not far away in Dartford. Im down in Sevenoaks most saturdays as my OH plays football for a team there & my brother & Dad still live down there.

Sevenoaks is lovely & has some great dog walking areas & countryside. There's a few nice pubs & my brother works in one nearby in Chipstead that is dog friendly (they are allowed inside as well as out & the pub serves great food).

Depending on what you are looking for work wise, i can let you know of some Recruitment Agencies in the area, but Floss Agency & Brook Street Agency are very good.

You are more than welcome to message me on Facebook (im Holly Welstead on your friends list) if you want to meet up or would like more info on the area.

Holly x

Thank you lovely Fugees :flowers: :mecry: :wub:

I was already excited about moving but knowing I'll have some people I already "know" down there means I REALLY can't wait! :laugh: :elefant: as I said though it won't be until the beginning of next year (probably around the 15th Jan) but after that will be looking forward to walking with you all :biggrin: :flowers: (and just maybe going to the pub Holly :wink: :laugh: )

:flowers: