UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Kissy Kelsey - 12 Year Old Scruffy Lurcher

Fee

Kelsey is an adorable 12 year old Lurcher x Collie girl who is currently in an Oldies Club foster home in Milton Keynes.

This gorgeous girl has already captured the hearts of her foster carers, who say they have "been blessed with a lovely foster dog."

It's going to be some very lucky people who get to take Kelsey home with them and give her lots of kisses!

dscf0530-300x225.jpg

This is a glowing report from her foster family:-

" Kelsey is well mannered, good on and off lead travels well in the car, although her owner did say she sometimes gets car sick, she was fine on the journey from Norwich. She is fine with other dogs, although she has tried it on with my lot but they put her in her place with a growl and she left them alone! She loves to be groomed and will give you her paws and tummy to dry when she is wet from the rain. She will talk to you and sing too, to some songs!"

kelseyocbeach-300x224.jpg

"She was quite stiff when she arrived and seems to be after exercise, I have been giving her canine superflex with her Rimadyl and it has worked wonders, she trots off in front now and runs back when we call her with much more ease. I tried her with cats and although she didn't lunge for them she did bark and would probably chase given the opportunity, so a home without them would be best. She loves lots of cuddles and stroking. We were told that she gets nervous and shakey when people shout, it seems to me that she is very sensitive and picks up on our body language, apparently she has always slept in the bedroom but has been fine here and is happy to stay downstairs with the others or sleep on the landing. A home with older children and not toddlers would be best".

dscf0540-300x225.jpg

Kelsey looks a real character in her photos, she may need some singing lessons but apart from that she is a real star!

Will you be the lucky people who get to take her home?

Kelsey is spayed, vaccinated, microchipped and worm and flea treated. She has some arthritis which is being treated with Rimadyl and a glucosamine joint supplement.

———————————————————-

If you are interested in Kelsey, please refer to our Adoption Procedures for information about the adoption process. You can then contact an Oldies Club rehoming co-ordinator as follows:

Email: [email protected]

Telephone: 0844 586 8656

Kelsey can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, subject to a satisfactory home visit, but note that you will be required to travel to the foster home to meet her.

Edited by Fee

• 3 weeks later...