UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Happy Happy Photo Thread

This is my current most favourite photo in the whole world :biggrin:

4309_100340042528_514167528_1953836.jpg

When : February 2009

What is it of: my hand and Rani's trunk,

Whats the story: it was Rani's first go at using her new easel and paint set Abby sent her as part of Secret Santa , she placed her trunk in my hand ( which is fairly unusual for elephants on the whole ) and Jaimie one of the volunteers just caught the moment

Sam, that's a wonderful photo of you and Rani :flowers:

That's a great photo too Sandra :wub:

I am not sure which is my most favourite photo ever, I've taken so many, but I do love this one of Max as it just sums up his total joy of life, which is what I love so much about Labs :wub: :wub:

Minnie-Moo043ii.jpg

(are we allowed to add more than one? :ph34r_anim: )

• 3 weeks later...

Whats the story: it was Rani's first go at using her new easel and paint set Abby sent her as part of Secret Santa , she placed her trunk in my hand ( which is fairly unusual for elephants on the whole ) and Jaimie one of the volunteers just caught the moment

:biggrin:

Cr@p pic of me (no make-up, Sunday morning walk) but happy that Guinn is still taking pleasure from finishing my icecreams at her age:

Actually Claz I think you look great in that photo. Really relaxed and happy :flowers:

Snot of me (obviously I hope!) but I love this photo of Kev and Clive :wub:

AsleeponKev.jpg

And this one is guaranteed to make me laugh every time I look at it :rolleyes:

Sofa2.jpg

Did you miss the elephant in the first photo? :unsure: :laugh:

Great photos everyone :flowers:

No didn't miss the elephant - it's a lovely picture! Maybe I meant animals rather than dogs. I drank rather a lot yesterday and am now quite hungover so the brain isn't quite in gear. :wacko: