UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Sirius And Poosa T-shirts

Helly

We have been looking at doing a limited run of t-shirts for people who sponsor Sirius or Poosa, or indeed anyone else wants one.

My sense of humour leaves much to be desired as my ideas were along the lines of...

'on the piss with poosa' or 'corrupted by sirius'

we would like to ask for help with some silly slogans or thoughts of what could go on a t-shirt, and indeed if anyone would be interested in buying one?

Had an idea while I was trying to get to sleep last night!

I don't know much about the cost of printing T-shirts but is it a case of the more text the higher the cost? If so - stop reading now!!!

I was thinking about combining Sirius and Poosa into one kind of 'tour' T-shirt like bands have - maybe for the back something like Sirius and Poosa on tour raising funds for the Dogstar Foundation (or simply 'Tours to date' ) and then a list of a few of the locations that the pair have visited between them without dates' ie:

Bentota, Sri Lanka

Luxor, Egypt

Derbyshire, England

Orlando, Florida

Bangkok, Thailand

Bridgtetown, Barbados

etc...

and for the front have the 'Sirius and Poosa on Tour' and the Dogstar Foundation logo.

Sorry if thats a pants idea!

Edited by incapuppy

Had an idea while I was trying to get to sleep last night!

I don't know much about the cost of printing T-shirts but is it a case of the more text the higher the cost? If so - stop reading now!!!

I was thinking about combining Sirius and Poosa into one kind of 'tour' T-shirt like bands have - maybe for the back something like Sirius and Poosa on tour raising funds for the Dogstar Foundation (or simply 'Tours to date' ) and then a list of a few of the locations that the pair have visited between them without dates' ie:

Bentota, Sri Lanka

Luxor, Egypt

Derbyshire, England

Orlando, Florida

Bangkok, Thailand

Bridgtetown, Barbados

etc...

and for the front have the 'Sirius and Poosa on Tour' and the Dogstar Foundation logo.

Sorry if thats a pants idea!

I like the idea of 'on tour' t-shirts :)