UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Who Says Dogs Are Colour Blind?

houndzrus

As some of you know, I bought some noo beds for the hounds on Saturday. Unfortunately the stall had run out of cream covers so we had to have a dark one as well. (are going back next week for a cream cover)

Cherry was none to pleased with being, shock horror, uncoordinated ,

DSCF2217.jpg

so at the the first opportunity she nicked her fave bed from under Spike's nose. :laugh:

DSCF2223.jpg

Today the dogs have settled their differences and obviously decided that the only sensible thing to do is this...................................

ac9a7fcd5e61fb057c5e90a1563e3a91.JPG

Roll on Saturday, when they can both have what they want. The woman on the stall didn't believe me when I told her they like to have the same colour :laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes:

Lovely pics

I agree that dogs can see in colour Murphy has 4 small squishy balls and he knows one from the other if you try to swap them to fool him he knows and wont have it

Also the first time i swopped his beige coloured blanket on his bed to a black one he just stopped dead and barked at it

Do you think I'm gong to have a problem when Barney's Pink vet bed arrives? It's a bit of a joke in the family that he's the only gay dog in the village, and he's very quickly got used to his new Pink heart shaped ID tag, but is a Pink bed a step too far? :unsure:

I agree that dogs can see in colour Murphy has 4 small squishy balls and he knows one from the other if you try to swap them to fool him he knows and wont have it

Also the first time i swopped his beige coloured blanket on his bed to a black one he just stopped dead and barked at it

:laugh: :wub:

I dont think that they are colour blind. I have red and blue vet bed and Ebbi only lays on the blue and will follow it around the room if I swap it over with the red.

:wub:

Do you think I'm gong to have a problem when Barney's Pink vet bed arrives? It's a bit of a joke in the family that he's the only gay dog in the village, and he's very quickly got used to his new Pink heart shaped ID tag, but is a Pink bed a step too far? :unsure:

:laugh: :laugh: I don't think it matters what colour, so long as it's a colour they like :wink: If Barney likes pink, there shouldn't be a problem :wub: