UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Message For Rory's Friends

Abigailj

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abigial I am so sorry to hear of your loss :GroupHug:

Rory was one of my most favoutite dogs ever and I hope it will bring a faint smile to your face to know that Grandma Squirrel and I still laugh over the "pizzin in the all" incident ( and indeed the pocket )

in fact GS still uses the words " I am in disgrace" at the start of sentances where she is in disgrace , the word kite has been known to make her giggle and you remember that I did pull a muscle laughing over the pocket incident and had to go to bed

Mark has never recovered from the fact that Rory did not auctually speak when he met him

we still have Rorys signed photo in our home office and we are still proud to be the first ( and only ) Roar Ebay Kustomer Loyatee Kard holders

If a dog is lucky he is special to one person , Rory was one of the luckiest dogs because he found you and Paul and was also special to so so many other people both on and offline

Thank you for sharing him with us other the years

Sam xxxx

I am afraid I have missed out on hearing about Rory's earlier days. But by the sound of it, he was in very good hands, and gave everyone a bit of a runaround!

So sorry to hear about him only now.

Run free Rory, and hugs to his best friends and owners. :GroupHug: