UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Flyball Brags

gooster

The Hampshire Harriers went sub 18 yesterday at Maidstone managing a time of 17.91! Still couldn't manage to beat the shooting stars so came 2nd in div 1 and 2nd for the overall trophy. But its always been our dream to go sub 18! Its a fantastic feeling. Can't wait to get outside to see what we can do outdoors. We've come so far - when we first went div 1 we lost every single race! :partytime: :circle: :cheer:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Very exciting news (for me anyway) - Maddie may actually one day become a flyball dog!!!!! :partytime:

We went to training yesterday and for the first time she did almost a complete run in the netted lane and picked the ball up off the floor at the box - I released her from just after the 1st jump and she did the other 3 jumps, picked up the ball and came flying back again :wub: . This may not sound like much but it has taken over a year to get this far and I didn't think she would ever get there. I am very proud of my beautiful girl :wub_anim:

• 4 weeks later...

well, i have been sick, but still i have a little bit of a brag ..

Ria was running for the first time in 4 mths on sunday and with a new team in a new line up and we got a time of .................

18.14 !

she ran so well i am so so so so happy with my baby girl, she has got faster and has come out of her self so well

i can't wait for next weekend ( will all fall apart now lol )

:GroupHug: :flowers: and kisses to my girl

• 2 weeks later...

The Hampshire Hounds had a win yesterday at Stockbridge in devision 5 Welldone team :flowers:

Lucky didn't put a foot wrong :biggrin: but was a bit slow as it was quite warm :D

Thanks to the terrorists as if it wasn't for their last staffie weeing in the ring we would have lost the 1st place :laugh: :laugh:

Spud (JRT) got enough points for her Flyball Dog award today :) and we shaved nearly 2 seconds off our seed time (however it does make a big different having a beardie in the team instead of 2 jacks LOL) After her 'show' at Carlton where she ran really badly, today Spud has been fabby :)

Yey! At last, little Jetly Stumps got her 3000points award today :mecry: (tears of joy!) :wub: :biggrin: I'm so pleased with her, she ran every leg today in multibreed, and was a little star!

Congrats for everyone's flyball brags so far!!

I have another brag Oni ran for the first time yesterday in the starters comp at Stockbridge i'm soooo pleased with her :wub:

she ran both sides after a hairy start and even did some change overs :) in the end after some close racing we came 3rd :)

onifb1.jpg

onifb12.jpg

Wow, loads of fab brags from everyone, :partytime:

Well done Katie and Jet, was lovely to see her racing. It was a wee bit warm at Drax wasn't it, even with factor 50 sun block on I'm still a bit pink!!!

We ran pretty pants all weekend, still getting used to the altered teams because of a member going off to have a baby (talk about bad timing, couldn't they have done that in winter!!!) BUT my little spotty Jasper was a super star in the starters and managed to come away with a 3rd place in Div 1 - I was very proud of my little man cos he ahsn't done any training for weeks and was running with a whole team of new dogs (thanks to the Crazies for letting him join them for the day), and he ended up running pretty much every leg cos he was so reliable :wub: