UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Flyball Brags

gooster

sorry but ria has her points for the european championships 295

she has her flyball dog !!!!

and on top it all off she has not put a foot wrong in weeks her box work is getting better and better

oooooo i love my baby Ria

happy mummy i am ( i can't stop smiling now )

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic news - really pleased for you both - I kow hoe much work you have put in with her and those points are well deserved. :partytime: :partytime:

I think that once all the points from the last few shows go on Kimba might have got his advanced - not sure yet though!!!

Well done Ria!!

Eddie should have got his silver yesterday, but racing was cancelled :rolleyes:

Sorry :flowers:

Yep, it is our home show this weekend so will be running round like nutters all weekend, please pray for good weather!!!

Unlike our show this weekend it was rather :wacko:

I wont be coming to you at the weekend - got to go to a dull dull wedding

(we might come down Sunday Matt is best man and little Joe is a paige boy - so depends on what happens)

All of our teams won their divisions this weekend - Charliegoo's team won div 1, despite the disaster of a morning we had (in which one of our dogs kept running out, and we had no spare :mellow: ). :partytime: And SooperTed got the points for his silver :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

Well done Ria and Meg I am very impressed :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Annie has managed to do 5 complete runs over the last two tournaments when we have been racing against another of our teams so has managed to get 125 points this season :biggrin: .

Number of points Bertie has managed this season dispite racing most weekends - 0!!!!!!! But he does cause great entertainment and is getting to be well know :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and most importantly we both have fun :biggrin:

On the positive side, Pumps is showing huge potential, we did a bit with her after racing on Saturday with someone training their starter dogs in the other lane and running with another dog and she didn't bother in the slightest doing perfect runs each time. Can't wait until 17 Sept when she has her first starter competition :biggrin: