UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gemma

supafrisk

Gemma0002.jpg

I miss you as much today as I did 10 years ago, thank you for all you taught me and rest easy knowing I loved you as big as the world, and still do.

I've ben sat here reminscing the good times, the day we caught you in Mum's kitchen scoffing the sunday dinners she had just started to dish out, and how we had to walk you out of the french windows in the back room because you wouldn't back up and the kitchen was too small to turn you round in :laugh:

The day I left bacon sarnies out in the yard and you nicked them :sick01:

Your unconditional love of peaches :wub:

The evening I took you up the track to chat to mates in the next field, knowing you hated jumping so I climbed the stile/hedge to chat to them and stupidly held your reins over the top of the hedge cos you were still in the other field. Well, that was until you decided you wanted to come with me and jumped it at a standstill :ohmy:

The afternoon I took you for granted as an old plod, took a mate to meet you and you were so excited you bucked me off in the field and once I'd got my breath back I laughed for hours, secretly I was so proud you still had your spark :wub:

The day you taught Charlie horse and Denny (another gone too early) to cross the ford. I let Denny ride you and Charlie rolled with me on him :unsure: :laugh:

I love you Gem xxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by supafrisk