UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reporting Someone

Sarah_H

It may be relevant to whom the money was owed and when - eg if declared bankrupt then the official receiver might like to know, if it were say just credit card debts / bank loans which had not reached that stage then only the bank / credit card co or anyone the debt had been sold on to / who had been employed to trace that person for them & recover the debt might be interested.

If the debts are that significant then the odds are someone will be looking for them though I would think the Police would only have any interest in debt if there were reasons to believe that fraud had been involved.

Unless the money is owed to you however then I'd have to wonder why would you want to report them ? :unsure:

Why not? :unsure: If someone owed you or your company lots of money wouldn't you appreciate knowing they were back?

for me it would depend on who the money was owed to, what for and how much.

if its a huge corporate for credit that was extended when the person obviously couldn't really afford it i would feel very differently than if it was a smaller company and there was a deliberate attempt to rip them off.

in the first case I would keep my gob shut in the second i would probably let them know