UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Win Tickets To Bowood Show!

Wendbert

dog_show_logo.gif

The committee for Bowood Dog Show & Summer Fair have very kindly donated two pairs of tickets to this years show to LRSE&C.

The show has been running for a few years now and is a great day out, set in the beautiful grounds of Bowood House, Derry Hill, Wiltshire on Sunday 7th June 2009 10am to 5pm.

Full details of the show can be found here: http://www.bowood-house.co.uk/dog_show.html

Labrador Rescue will be having a stall at the show, as will the Oldies Club :biggrin: There are lots of trade stands, the dog show itself and many attractions and displays.

For a chance to win a pair of entry tickets, raffle tickets are now being sold for £1 each.

Payment for raffle tickets can be made via PayPal to: [email protected] (a little extra to cover fee's would be appreciated!)

Via our Just Giving page at: http://www.justgiving.com/lrsec/donate/

To pay by cheque or postal order, please PM me for address details.

If paying via PayPal or Just Giving, please email the confirmation to [email protected] so I can allocate your raffle tickets to you.

Please rememebr to include your Refuge name, real name and address!

Each pair of tickets is worth £14 and two winning raffle tickets will be chosen by Wiggle. My mum has agreed to be our independant adjudicator :biggrin: Each of the winning raffle tickets will win two adult entry tickets to the show. The tickets haven't been printed yet but will be sent out directly to the winners.

The draw will be taking place on Sunday 31st May.

I'm going to have to re-schedule the dates for tickets to be drawn as Mummybert will be on her holidays and I need to make sure there's enough time for the winner's to receive their tickets in the post. Therefore, instead of an independant adjudicator, I shall video Wiggle drawing the winning tickets :biggrin:

1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 for Mindy

6, 7, 8, 9 & 10 for Sophie & Tilly

11, 12, 13, 14 & 15 for me

16 & 17 for Dawn

18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28 for Jackie & Bert

29, 30, 31, 32 & 33 for ElaineW

34, 35, 36, 37 & 38 for Ange

:flowers:

Thanks Snow :flowers:

1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 for Mindy

6, 7, 8, 9 & 10 for Sophie & Tilly

11, 12, 13, 14 & 15 for me

16 & 17 for Dawn

18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28 for Jackie & Bert

29, 30, 31, 32 & 33 for ElaineW

34, 35, 36, 37 & 38 for Ange

39, 40, 41, 42 & 43 for Snow

The draw for raffle tickets will take place on Monday, so there's still time to enter :wink: