UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Formula One

Tobleronie

I'm puzzled why Toyota got pushed to the back of the grid for the flexibility of the rear wing?

The car passed scrutineering before the start of qualifying, then in Parc Ferme later on the stewards decided to exclude their qualy times because the rear wing doesn't conform to standard. No alteration was made to the rear wing configuration, who on earth keeps moving the fecking goalposts? :(

This post may be late, but any predictions for the finishing order? :)

Edited by Lizzie

I'm quite excited by KERS, at work we've been working with a number of different suppliers to different teams who have been working on this system for a few years now. Be good to finally see whether it makes a difference to the racing.

He has, its just been announced he's been promoted to third I have no idea why :unsure: especially since I didn't manage to get up in time to watch it :rolleyes:

I thought he finished 3rd, he overtook Trulli before the safety car signs went out. :unsure:

Then on the last lap, under safety car, Trulli was in front again. :wacko:

Trulli overtook Hamilton under waved yellow flags so got penalised and Lewis was given third place.Fantastic drive by Button [doesnt mean i like him though :D although hes not as big headed as he was in interviews a few years ago :laugh: ] he really deserved to win. What a shame Raikkonen put himself in the wall :sleep:

I was up at silly oclock to do the horses and walk Izzie so i could watch the Grand Prix,i'm all excited ,i love Grand Prix racing :partytime:

LEWIS FOR 2009 CHAMPION!!!!!!!

Edited by collies r best