UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Formula One

Tobleronie

As the title says, any fans want to exchange views, excitement or even lustful thoughts about Lewis hamilton etc :biggrin:

I can't wait and have to admit that although I'm upset Lewis is 15th on the grid tomorrow, the backing of Branson to the Brawn team and their interpretation of the rules regarding the use of the diffuser along with I think Force India and Williams will make very interesting viewing, unless of course those that rule change their mind at the end of April when I believe a decision on the appeal will be made :unsure:

A big fan me never :biggrin:

I'm recording it as well just in case I don't wake up :rolleyes: Jenson is the hot favourite for the win, but I'm still hoping Lewis can come from behind :unsure: Much as I like Jenson I don't think his driving skills are as good as Lewis even in a faster car :unsure: I think after all the furore and bias to Mclaren last year they interpretated the rules too much down the white line and the other teams have taken advantage of that :unsure:

My OH tells me that Bernie Ecclestone has stepped down on the new ruling that it will be decided on number of wins rather than points :unsure: whilst I love my OH I don't allways trust what he says :rolleyes: Anyone know if thats correct :unsure:

I think that is correct, but if there is a tie, the one with the most points will win. (the points will still be counted )

Edited by houndzrus

I think that is correct, but if there is a tie, the one with the most points will win. (the points will still be counted )

Wonder if we could have a phone vote :rolleyes: :laugh: Roll on tomorrow, I'll give you a nudge in the morning if I manage to wake up in time :rolleyes: :laugh: and if you don't then resist the urge to look on this thread if you don't want to know the result :laugh:

Wonder if we could have a phone vote :rolleyes: :laugh: Roll on tomorrow, I'll give you a nudge in the morning if I manage to wake up in time :rolleyes: :laugh: and if you don't then resist the urge to look on this thread if you don't want to know the result :laugh:

:laugh: In all honesty, I can't see me being awake to see it live, too much wine has passed my way tonight. :biggrin:

:laugh: In all honesty, I can't see me being awake to see it live, too much wine has passed my way tonight. :biggrin:

Easy remedy :rolleyes: Take dogs out for early evening wees instead of at 11.00 pm then they will be sure to wake you up at silly o'clock, stagger into upstairs living room in jim jams and a duvet and snuggle on sofa with said dogs and turn TV on :biggrin: Thats my plan anyway :laugh: