UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

It's That Time Again......

Spins4me

I humbly disagree with our esteemed fellow player to say -

Wow Marion that was a blinder :ohmy: And shows how rigorous study before play can indeed produce excellent results.........

Examination of the Wade victory in 1977, particularly the analysis by Davis, leads me - if I have interpreted correctly-, to Southfields

Edited by Maria

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Examination of the Wade victory in 1977, particularly the analysis by Davis, leads me - if I have interpreted correctly-, to Southfields

Is it just me who finds that particular analysis a tad ambiguous? An inspired move nevertheless :flowers:

Hmmm - Swiss Cottage eh?

OK, let's stick with something simple - Upminster

I had a sleepless night pondering the Bowlsova move, and although I feel I was still right, I understand that the move could have occurred legally.

However, the cheese card has no place in a game which has already initiated the switchback. THere really is no precedent, in whatever form the game is played.

Monument to get the game back on track and play a purer form

Have you all got a book about this and a map of the stations in London or something. I doesn't get it and I can't remember enough stations to play. Even if I said something stoopid and was playing wrong. :laugh:

There are many many many rule books and amendments and sub sections and rules scribbled on the back of fag packets and beer mats

some may have a map but I train geek squirrel have the map safely in my head as well as an encyclopaedic knowledge of the rules :ninja:

Spins Stepney is a valid move under Livingstones Integrated Transport rules revised 2002 so I will play

Heathrow Terminal 5