UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

V. Girly, Women Only, Advice/confirmation Please

KathyM

Life is sometimes a bucket full of poo but with love in your heart and your family around you - and as obviously caring as you are - you already have the most important things. It's lovely on the odd times that life's perfect but me and mine know that the exception rather than the rule!!! Just keep on being Mum and they'll love you for it - even if they wait til they're thirty before they tell you!!!!!

:GroupHug:

Glad you have Connie sorted. :GroupHug: I was quite shocked when my SD started her periods at 10yrs old but she had suffered monthly sickness for quite some time before. As for Dans birthday, get him something small and tell him that he has one still to come. I'm sure he will be fine about it especially as he isnt expecting both. And what counts most is that he has two loving parents :wub:

Aww shucks you lot! Thanks. I always feel like I'm screwing it up but the kids are great so that's got to mean summink (maybe more about Baz being fab lol).

We have suggested to Dan (without mentioning finance) that he gets his littler pressies on the day then we plan a day out to get the big one (a bike we think) together. We're also planning either bowling, a BBQ or a pub lunch to celebrate too. I quite fancy the latter if I can find one on a bus route but somewhere where there's a nice walk. But it's ultimately up to him obviously lol!

I agree that you sound an amazing mum Kathy. How brill that your daughter can talk to you so openly and let your inspect her 'private parts'! Not many young girls would allow that, so well done! I found it really hard to talk to my own mum about intimate stuff and found it quite hard with my own daughter too, however now she is 19 I am much more relaxed about it all and so is she. You are lucky to have such a great relationship with your daughter. I hope she is okay and glad it was nothing serious.

Thanks you two! :GroupHug:

I am pleased to report that Connie is feeling much better now. I think things have sunk in a bit more for her (and for me!). I am completely blessed with all my kids, even when they drive me insane (like tonight "Honest mum my room's nearly done!"). :laugh: