UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Apprentice 2009

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved it. I love the bbc2 programme just as much.

Me too. Anita (have I got the name right?) came across much better on the BBC2 prog last night than she did on the actual Apprentice show.

I thought one of the other two girls should have got the bullet.

Me too. Anita (have I got the name right?) came across much better on the BBC2 prog last night than she did on the actual Apprentice show.

I thought one of the other two girls should have got the bullet.

she did look so much happier last night , clearly the task part of the main show was not her thing

I admired her for admiting she could have done more and not blaming anyone else but thats the kiss of death on the show, the other 2 were clutching at straws and would have blamed anyone to get out of a tight spot

• 2 weeks later...

I have caught up. I am :unsure: :wacko: :laughingsmiley: about them all.

Talk about egoists. (Better go and check that's a word now ..................... )

My recorder is set for tonight .................... might even have to get up early tomorrow morning to get my fix.

Natural beauty products eh.

That horrid, horrid man who thinks he's so fantastic made me cross :angry:

Agree Sam, Noorul was just awful and if he'd ended up in the boardroom, he wouldn't have survived

Ben (I think), right little s**t isn't he!! Although personally I thought the other girl was lucky to survive (& without her major error Nooral would surely have gone) I was really hoping he'd get the boot just for his big mouth & failure to accept that he HAD been asked to help with costings but once again avoided any difficult work whilst telling us all how great he is :glare:

If you mean the one who said he'd won a sholarship to Sandhurst - I agree he's a loud mouth knobhead shame he didn't take up the scholarship they'd have soon tought him he wasn't all that special :glare:

:laugh:

Edited by Ian