UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Very Excited! Booked A Weekend Away With 3 Dogs!

Claire P

Don't know what happened there computer posted it as I started typing then it wouldn't let me edit it so I shall try again. opps

Very excited to have just found somewhere that will let me take Cooper and my 2 fosters (assuming I still have both at that time)! We are attending our first full Crossbreed and Mongrel show on the 26th April in Tattershall and now we don't have to get up really early in the morning.

The lovely lady at Claremont Guest House in Woodhall Spa has given us a big room so we can all fit in comfortably. I'm very greatful for this as most places only allow one or too dogs so very pleased all 3 are welcome

Well best go and get ready for Trixie's arrival. Hope it stops raining here so we can go for a nice walk when she arrives.

See you there Claire. We will be camping at Woodhall Spa Camp Site in our camper van. You should be getting the PFT soon with Coopers storand with the schedule in ,but it is on the website now. Looking orward to meeting you. Shame Chasta can't make it.

Barbara

Yeah got schedule off the scamps site. There's absolutely loads for Cooper to do... He will be in Best dog under 18", Best mover, best rescued, most unsual looking ( everyone always comments on his colour) Possibly handsome dog not sure yet and most excitingly the agility and have a go at fastest recall. Probably also do the veteran bitch classes with Trixie if she is a short legged like Cooper (will find out in and hour and half) and if Nike is full Cocker he only be able to do most appealing eyes and pedigree. Maybe try the recall with the fosters too. But it all depends on how confident they are, it might be enough for them just to go for a social

Thats great, Holly has retired from the fastest recall after winning it for 4 years on the trot. She has arthritus in a back leg so running flat out is a no no now as it makes her hobble. We will be rivels in some classes, like unusual cross. Best of luck to both of us, and to your fosters

Barbara

• 2 weeks later...
Hi are you having a stand for the oldies at the show as I am not far away and would love to come and help if needed.

:rolleyes:

What do you reckon Barbara? I can take some stuff down with me and be wearin my new clothing which is appartly on the way already! But I can't take the displayboards as can't fit everything in if staying overnight with the dogs

I can take any dressing owns we have left too