UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Street Collection, St Albans - Saturday 28 March

Peachy

Oldies Club have been granted permission to hold a street collection at Sainsbury's in London Colney, St Albans on Saturday 28 March.

We need lots of help so if you are able to lend a hand, please post here or PM me. Dogs are welcome but obviously must be happy to be in a potentially busy environment.

:flowers:

Oldies Club have been granted permission to hold a street collection at Sainsbury's in London Colney, St Albans on Saturday 28 March.

We need lots of help so if you are able to lend a hand, please post here or PM me. Dogs are welcome but obviously must be happy to be in a potentially busy environment.

:flowers:

I can possibly help out (if children are allowed - not sure if there are rules for children collecting monies??) Would also take Guinness with me so maybe one of Mel's 'rehomed oldie' jumpers would be good :)

I can possibly help out (if children are allowed - not sure if there are rules for children collecting monies??) Would also take Guinness with me so maybe one of Mel's 'rehomed oldie' jumpers would be good :)

Thanks Becks, that would be great!! :biggrin:

Children under the age of 16 aren't allowed to act as collectors but can certainly be present and help look after the dogs :flowers:

• 3 weeks later...