UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introduction

Good Evening,

When Wendy emailed me and asked for contributions for the online auction my first reaction was

'' not another one!" Each and every case has its merits but being a small business it is just impossible to even find the time to answer the requests let alone contribute. I did however have a look at the refuge and was very impressed indeed. It showed, in my opinion, a passion to the cause similar to that which I have for diet and health in dogs.

I would be a fool to think that I had all the answers to health and wellbeing with diet but none-the-less believe I can make a major contribution. Experience has taught me that many dog owners have had marvellous results with home cooking, raw diets and some commercial foods. On the other hand, there are many owners, who neither have the time or inclination to learn how to feed their dogs properly. We live in the convenience society and the vast majority of dog owners look for foods for their dog which are very simple to prepare and present.

With this last point in mind, I have attempted to bridge that gap between premium dogs foods and home cooking with Robbie’s Holistic Cuisine. For those who simply want a health food for their dog which you empty into a bowl, I developed Luath Holist Nutrition.

What I a hoping for from this forum, is to both learn and contribute. I feel I can give an explanation for many health and behaviour problems related to diet. At the same time, dog owners can provide me with a detailed insight to their own experiences.

Best wishes

George Burns

Hello George, thank you so very much for your generous donation to our auction, you are most welcome here :flowers:

I'm looking forward to reading your experiences with nutrition we do have many members who are very interested in feeding topics as well as health & behaviour issues and possible links to food, so I'm fairly confident that you'll find yourself in demand!

• 2 months later...