UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Life Of Byron (cont)

tootsmazza

We were just starting a walk when a big Staffie boy came running up to say hello to Byron. His owner was desperately trying to get him in the car but instead he was intent on giving Byron 'a treat'.

He disappeared under Byron's legs and began licking furiously.

To my absolute humiliation, instead of moving or warning him off, Byron lifted his leg to give him better access!!!

After a few minutes the Staffie's owner managed to drag him away and was last heard warning him 'don't you dare think you'll be getting kisses from me later'.

As if that wasn't a shocking enough incident my 74-year-old mother a few minutes later asked me 'is that what they call a bl*w j*b'

Thanks Byron - for educating granny and embarrassing me - jeez!

:ohmy: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Are you over the embarassment yet? :unsure:

Just about!! He is so daft it defies belief. Last week he went through a kilo bag of carrots at the dogsitters taking a bite from each one, spitting it out in disgust before trying another.

she found him with a big pile of orange pulp between his front paws and discarded carrots around him.

He just didn't get that they would all taste the same.

Her boy Shep happily ate the leftover bits :wacko:

And don't even start me on his peeing on Nellie's head habits.

He has the Father Dougal look down to a fine art however, tongue sticking out the side of him mouth as he gazes around in astonishment at a noise, movement or his own fart :D