UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

100 Greatest Sex Symbols

Spins4me

I said to Mr Hazell it's obvious Michael Hutchence is number 1 so I've saved us watching 4 hours of rubbish telly :laugh:

No no no, you are mistaken, you've been spending far to much time with your new chicks and it has clearly addled your brain :D tis Brandon Flowers, closely followed by Sean Bean, Anthony Keidis and that lovely young chap who plays the vampire in Being Human :biggrin:

Brandon will be number 2 :D And only 12 days until I see him :pinkie:

WHHHHHHHAT !!!!.........did you get tickets ? lucky bugger, how close will you be to the stage ? Have you seen the new vid for Spaceman ?...........poor Brandon, who ever thought dressing him up in scarlet spandex with a fluffy sporran was a good idea needs sacking, poor guy does not look comfortable.

WHHHHHHHAT !!!!.........did you get tickets ? lucky bugger, how close will you be to the stage ? Have you seen the new vid for Spaceman ?...........poor Brandon, who ever thought dressing him up in scarlet spandex with a fluffy sporran was a good idea needs sacking, poor guy does not look comfortable.

I think we're about 2/3rds of the way back but at least I can claim to be spending the evening in the same room as him :laugh:

Hmmm, looks a bit like my - very much spoken for! - upstairs neighbour (second floor, not the pesky, inconsiderate guy who lives right above me!), who is absolutely lovely :)

Dont know of any celebs that I think might be fancy-able, although Pink is pretty goodlooking on a good day :wink: