UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hi I Am New To This

anemaree cooper

hi all i new here my aunt redditch lady aka kazz intro me to this forum , i have a 5 year old staff called benson and a 5 month old rotti called diesel helo to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :rolleyes:

Hi sweetheart, glad you made it here. :wub:

We are all a friendly lot. Watch out if you go into RMF though. :laugh: We get eaten alive there hunny. Just joking xx

thanks for all your warm thoughts , need to take some pics of desiel but bensons are on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello and welcome :)

Any pics of Benson and Deisel? Would love to see them.

Hope Tia is getting stronger, I know a lot of fugees have been thinking of her and your family :flowers:

thanks she doin ok they out most dys to check her and shehavin weekly sleep studies done bit scary havin moniter in house get a fright when it goes off , i got pics of benson on but mine dont seem to show up like yours it just in album

thats ok we wont hold it against you :laugh: :laugh:

welcome :wavey:

and err pics ??????

hehehehehehe xxxx tryin to get pics on got some of benson in the album o here though

Welcome Anemaree. Nice to have you here. Sending lots of healing cuddles for Tia, wishing her stronger every day. :GroupHug:

Looking forward to the pics (and some of Tia please :) )

hi , will get my headround foto bucket x lol

There should be a rule no one allowed to post without piccies.. :rolleyes: :laugh:

will have some once i get photo bucket i new not my fault hehehehehe

• 2 weeks later...