UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What I've I Done

yena

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps we/I have learnt a lesson, that, if somebody who knows about puppy farming, can still going to a pet shop and buy a puppy, doesn't that show the shop is tugging at our heart strings. Perhaps, been the person that did this I could help to fuel the cause. I'm quite happy to stand outside Dogs4us in Leeds, and tell people my story, whether other members would be willing for me to do this would be a different matter.

Perhaps we/I have learnt a lesson, that, if somebody who knows about puppy farming, can still going to a pet shop and buy a puppy, doesn't that show the shop is tugging at our heart strings. Perhaps, been the person that did this I could help to fuel the cause. I'm quite happy to stand outside Dogs4us in Leeds, and tell people my story, whether other members would be willing for me to do this would be a different matter.

Yena, I'm really not sure how that would help :unsure:

I am going to be editing this thread to remove certain remarks which are against the rules and remarks which might appear like personal attacks once the original context is removed so they too will have to go, there are a number of posts that will be edited so please understand I won't be sending anyone whose post gets edited a personal pm about it.

Once I have edited the thread I will consider whether it can be reopened or whether we should instead open a thread to discuss puppy farms/puppy supermarkets in contro.