UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Synflex Users

safneo

I looked at the American eBay seller when I bought my last lot but with the exchange rate being so poor it was quite expensive, so I got mine from hwize.com.

Is that the beef flavoured one that doesn't have the asprin like stuff in it you got from there Alex :unsure:

I am ready for some more and would rather get it over here if I can.

On Hwize they have the Synflex 1500 which has the White Willow Bark, which dogs aren't meant to have, but they have the original (human) one too. I bought the 1500 before from them, without realising about the white willow bark, and it didn't seem to cause any problems, but the 1500 is listed on there for people and the original for people and pets, so I should order the original this time.

Sorry, I know I don't get in here very often anymore but saw this and just had to post.

I've always ordered from Healthwize but was really disappointed when I didn't hear back from them regarding a possible refund on my unopened bottle. I'd previously had emails from before ordering because I was querying the white willow bark content.

Yesterday, I had to take Pixie to the vet because I'd been applying Fuciderm but she'd got into a cycle of irritation and licking, which was making it worse. I came away £79 worse off, with more Fuciderm, antibiotics and steroids. Furthermore my vet agreed that it looked like a classic allergy problem.

I've just emailed Healthwize again :mad: