UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Endoscope

reds

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Tomorrow is the day, trying to be brave and not think about it too much. Am fretting more about possibility of having to take clothes off at the mo!

I had a gown on for the two I had (one up, one down to put it simply!!) and with the sedation for the down one I couldn't have cared less.

Try to be calm and relax tonight. Hope it goes ok. :GroupHug:

Thank you all :flowers:

They were spot on when they said it would be "unpleasant" :laugh: . I opted for the spray primarily because I am a wuss and didn't want a needle! At least now I can still drive today though.

The staff were all lovely and their nice white lies about "you're doing really well" did just the trick so thank you to any nurses and Drs on here. I did gag a few times and had a mini-panick that I couldn't breathe at the beginning until he told me to breathe around the tube and let me get used to it for a few moments.

Sleep would have been very good but needle definitely bad!

Thank you all :flowers:

They were spot on when they said it would be "unpleasant" :laugh: . I opted for the spray primarily because I am a wuss and didn't want a needle! At least now I can still drive today though.

The staff were all lovely and their nice white lies about "you're doing really well" did just the trick so thank you to any nurses and Drs on here. I did gag a few times and had a mini-panick that I couldn't breathe at the beginning until he told me to breathe around the tube and let me get used to it for a few moments.

Sleep would have been very good but needle definitely bad!

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: well done! Hope it didn't leave you feeling a bit wobbly.