UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Help Me Find A Coat In Tescos!

supafrisk

Borehamwood Xtra have a size 16 put by for you. It's at the clothing desk upstairs, inside the fitting room doors on the right hand side. It's being held under my name Joe Nelson and they're expecting you tomorrow. :wink:

I'm amazed. Well done Joe.

:laugh: My BIL's the store manager, it's who you know, you know :laugh:
wow... I'm shocked, that was fast!!! Pm me with rescue details and i will paypal £10 across, thankyou so much Joe, isnt it typical, i had a job to tilbury this morning, i could have just popped in :rolleyes: apologies for punctuation, i'm logged in on my mobile lol

:laugh: My BIL's the store manager, it's who you know, you know :laugh:
wow... I'm shocked, that was fast!!! Pm me with rescue details and i will paypal £10 across, thankyou so much Joe, isnt it typical, i had a job to tilbury this morning, i could have just popped in :rolleyes: apologies for punctuation, i'm logged in on my mobile lol

Lol Fugee power!!

I was a bit um underhand, I actually had made a designer row and flounced off for a tea break from work at 12am and hot footed it down to the store to get it (not that I was keen or owt :wink:) Shame I only took enough money to get one coat cos I saw another that's not in the shops round here in the petite section - a black military half length jacket <drool>

How huge is the clothes section btw? :ohmy:

I was in heaven :laugh:

So, Joe which lucky rescue gets my pennies? :D

Lol Fugee power!!

I was a bit um underhand, I actually had made a designer row and flounced off for a tea break from work at 12am and hot footed it down to the store to get it (not that I was keen or owt :wink:) Shame I only took enough money to get one coat cos I saw another that's not in the shops round here in the petite section - a black military half length jacket <drool>

How huge is the clothes section btw? :ohmy:

I was in heaven :laugh:

So, Joe which lucky rescue gets my pennies? :D

:D RDR Please :flowers: