UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Secret Santa Present Opening Thread.

phoebejo

Charlie would like to thank Karen Cafferysmum and the Buttons household for her SS pressies. We couldn't get her to tear the wrapping open tho, she was a bit wary of it and she's not used to unwrapping things despite it being her 3rd Christmas with us! We opened them for her but she hasn't had them yet due to the amount of other stuff she got! When we give them to her I will get pics!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doglets would like to say thank you for Scooby's Tripe sticks (which Lottie was very enthusiastic about helping him eat) and his Elvis chicken.

Again no card so he does not know who it is from.

Duh, sorry :rolleyes: thought I'd put one in :laugh:

Glad he liked them, though the chicken very nearly came a cropper when I was wrapping it because Dylan was soooo in love with it :wub:

Finn would like to say thank you very much for his pressie from his still secret SS!

He loves the biscuits (as did Billy who got tho share them!) and his ball with a tail was a big hit too!!!

Will post pics when I've got them off the camera - but I left the cable at home :rolleyes:

I love all the pics of all the animals enjoying their pressies :wub: What Christmas is about :biggrin:

Rudi's was Happylittlegreensquirrel and Koda's was Purple_Mog :flowers:

I'm so sorry! I thought that everybody knew how the forum Secret Santas worked, but we really should have been clearer. Apologies to everybody who didn't know to put their names in their cards/parcels :flowers: That certainly explains why so many people are still secret :blush:

I've just found the card that was enclosed with Rudi's presents from Sam :blush02: :blush02: I popped it on the arm of the settee whilst I took present-opening photos and it slipped down. Sam had indeed signed the card and had sent him one with a rabbit on the front, because he had hoped for his own rabbit for Christmas :wink: :biggrin: . Thank you very much for his presents Sam and also the lovely notebook :flowers:

Thank you Purple_Mog for Koda's ball and ball-thrower - he thinks they're brilliant and is very impressed with how far I can suddenly throw :laugh: :flowers:

I will be posting some photos of Rani with her Secret Santa pressie later today :)

I know your internet access is dodgy at best at the moment, Sam, but is there any chance at all that we could see these?? :unsure: I am desperate to see the first Fugee elephant Secret Santa opening session :pinkie:

Billydog - has Billy's present arrived yet? :unsure:

Abby - have the boys opened their pressies yet? :unsure:

Edited by dirtychicken