UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Meet Little Badger

heva

im fumingggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!

just had call from the badgers owner (the blokes girlfriend as its her dog) and she dont sound quite err,,,,,right..... but she let him out for a walk in the morning she has started letting him take himself and he came back and then in the afternoon he didnt...... that would be coz we found him 2 miles away!

just had a long calm conversation explaining what would happen if dog warden took him and how much they charge for release as money seems to talk to ppl at the moment. and she was gutted and said she wouldnt of afforded that soi said he would of been pts!!!

thankfully being blunt but nice workd and she is going pdsa for him to be chipped tomorrow and have his cuts looked at as he has been chewing them after i cleaned them.....

im hoping this means i al least eduated her a little but now tink ahhhhhhhhhhhh what did i send him back to!......

You are doing more than your best. It really difficult communicating with those that " er do not sound right".

There is quite a lot it about these days especially in the inner cities.

Sadly I know several and some of them have taken up dogs to replace the children that have been taken away. A very sorry state of affairs.

At least they should remember you if they have any troubles in the future which is a great step forward really.

For one I dont mind being called a "nosey old git" if it means an animal has just a smidgin opf a better chance.

Keep up the good work, but do not fret when things dont seem to work right.