UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Inroducing Oldies Foster .....

elainew

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the honour of transporting this distinguished gentleman....and a certain hitchhiker :laughingsmiley:

It was also an absolute pleasure to meet the wonderful lady who had rescued him and nursed him back from the brink. She's truly an angel.

Sid was a perfect gentleman the whole time, friendly, biddable, quieter than the the hitchhiker, and just GORGUSS all round.

He very quickly settled in at Aunty Elaine's, and before long was lying full stretch on his back on a blanket in the sun by the window having his tummy tickled.

Some pics from the day

PC050199.jpg

PC050215.jpg

PC050221.jpg

and a certain hitchhiker.........who wasn't quite so biddable about ducking his head to get in and out of the back seat. :laugh:

PC050201.jpg

arriving safely

PC050212.jpg

Glad his limp is a little better.

Oh I think Sid'll need a very ..ahem!.... long recuperation time :wink: .

Thank you Elaine for the refreshments and to your gorgeous girlies for welcoming the lodger. :)

Big hugs for Sidney.

Roz

He might get younger as he gets fitter though :unsure:

He's already pretty fit and spritely! As I was getting out the car ramp yesterday he leapt into the Discovery! Only problem is the door to the crate that occupies the entire back was not open so he had to perch on the bumper! :laugh: He is an absolute gent, has not put a foot wrong. He is good on and off the lead, waits quietly for his meals (while the other 2 are barking the place down), knows several commands and is just a joy to have around. I cannot understand why someone was not frantically looking for him.

• 2 weeks later...

Sid has had a busy time over the last couple of weeks - he's been vaccinated and microchipped, went on the Oldies Club Walk at Westonbirt

CIMG1205.jpg

went to Ogmore beach (only the sea was in!) last week CIMG1217.jpg,

has posed for Christmas piccies CIMG1227-1.jpg

and relaxed in front of the wood burner ] CIMG1230.jpg

CIMG1245.jpg

He'll be neutered in the new year, the vet did not want to rush it because he'd been so very poorly. Someone has spent a lot of time with him at some point and we are constantly finding out new 'tricks' he can do. Some family is going to be very lucky!