UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Kung Fu Lurcher

Brammie

Ive not been around here for a while as life is so hectic but i would like to introduce Baby Basil :) Hes a 10 week old Irish babe who was dumped with his brother on a golf course, hes not so itchy now (you cant see the true state of his skin in these pics).

What have i let myself in for :unsure:

42ee176b1ff14e5ee95b71d06c2ac89c.jpg

Sulking because i made him wear pink

eb885d315e7bee12249dcaabef38f144.jpg

I like my chewy

873873a88708c4182d3cf2539615bae2.jpg

:wub:

Hes alot less itchy now but his agility is scaring the pants off me, he can do so much more than any of the other pups could at 10ish weeks. Luckily for me so far everything revolves around the sofa and lounging about on it :laugh:

Having had the pleasure (!) of bringing up another Irish puppy dumpee in the form of Dylan (aka The Git) I am pleased to inform you that they become more insane as they get older and Dyl is still a puppy at 4 1/2 years old now :D

He is gorgeous by the way :wub:

Having had the pleasure (!) of bringing up another Irish puppy dumpee in the form of Dylan (aka The Git) I am pleased to inform you that they become more insane as they get older and Dyl is still a puppy at 4 1/2 years old now :D

He is gorgeous by the way :wub:

Hes our third Irish angel and if my girls are anything to go by they do seem to have a slight lunatic side :laugh:

Hes been on two walks so far and met loads of dogs, if the weather stays nice i will get some pics of him bombing it around with them. His itchies are getting worse though so roll on Wed when he gets more meds