• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok wimps.

People can be any size, age, shape, gender, colour, race, religion :rolleyes:

Dogs can be any breed or cross breed

Cats are allowed if they're fluffy enough to cover up yer bits OR if they resemble dogs OR if they've ever seen a dog, lived with or near a dog or know someone who knows someone who had a dog once.

African land snails are to be excluded on this occasion because the thought of snail slime and nekkid body parts makes me feel a bit ill.

whose going to start with a test pic then?

Ok wimps.

People can be any size, age, shape, gender, colour, race, religion :rolleyes:

Dogs can be any breed or cross breed

Cats are allowed if they're fluffy enough to cover up yer bits OR if they resemble dogs OR if they've ever seen a dog, lived with or near a dog or know someone who knows someone who had a dog once.

African land snails are to be excluded on this occasion because the thought of snail slime and nekkid body parts makes me feel a bit ill.

whose going to start with a test pic then?

Best wait till Friday when I'm pissed and I've worked out the self timer on the camera :laugh:

That's me out then Melps - I only have one slim racy dog and one smallish fluffy dog, and had planned to cover up the rest with strategically placed land snails and lettuce leaves :D I suppose I could borrow my favourite Great Dane, if I hid behind him it would be as good as a burqah.