UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Noticed The Puddle A Bit Too Late..........

emeraldlady

fantastic , where in MK is that puddle/mini lake :laugh:

Noah would love to come and meet yours , are you free next week Tuesday onwards ?

Its Kingsmead Park/Tattenhoe Park-the council have kindly built roads, footpaths, bridges & redways but no houses have appeared yet so lots of offlead opportunities :wink:

Tuesday is a good day for me, hubbys off out for the day so I'm free between 11am & 2pm if thats any good to you? We could meet up "on location" & I'll show you my big puddle-hope Noah is amphibious too :laugh:

That looks like a great time for them all,nice mixture of dogs there - what are they all?

Frolicky Kanu is a GSD X, then there's Polly the Lab, Louis the JRT, Fluff the Yorkie & Tammy the Staffy X. Bit of a strange mix but they all get on really well, bit of a terrier theme going on too! My husband says he doesn't really like terriers-then I catch him with one on his knee stroking him/her & whispering sweet nothings :laugh:

Its Kingsmead Park/Tattenhoe Park-the council have kindly built roads, footpaths, bridges & redways but no houses have appeared yet so lots of offlead opportunities :wink:

Tuesday is a good day for me, hubbys off out for the day so I'm free between 11am & 2pm if thats any good to you? We could meet up "on location" & I'll show you my big puddle-hope Noah is amphibious too :laugh:

ooh yes he is :laugh:

walkies076.jpg

Tuesday 11 am would be fab , PM me the best place to meet you :jumpy: