UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Pictures And Stories Wanted

ailsas mum

I'm doing a meet and greet in P at H in January, I thought it would be an idea to print out pictures and stories of some of the oldies that had been re-homed through the club I'd also like to put on the age of the dog when it was re-homed. Can I also ask if you have your oldies insured and who through, just so I can let people know that it is possible to get it for them, I have Abby who's either 8 or 9 insured through Axa and I don't think they have any age restrictions.

Terri

Thanks so much for doing this Terri :)

I agree about AXA. Their policies seem very good and they don't have the additional excess for dogs that are 8yrs+ that so many others have added.

There are some rehoming stories on the Oldies Club website which might be of use. You can find them here :flowers:

I never thought of taking the stories from the web-site. Is it okay to steal the pictures, I'll only take the ones without people in them, I want to put the pictures and stories on an A4 sheet of paper so people can pick them up and read them, I'll laminate them as well and perhaps I could post them on to someone else afterwards. I'll make some Oldies business cards to hand out to people. Are there any other ideas floating about that I can use.

Terri

Hi my son made a powerpoint with the dogs that we have fostered for the oldies (he took it into school), If you would like to use it I am sure that he would be more than please to update it. please pm if you would like to see it. it is cute and my son was only 10yrs when he made it. there is a photo and a little write up about each dog. :wub:

Hi my son made a powerpoint with the dogs that we have fostered for the oldies (he took it into school), If you would like to use it I am sure that he would be more than please to update it. please pm if you would like to see it. it is cute and my son was only 10yrs when he made it. there is a photo and a little write up about each dog. :wub:

I'd love to see that - is there any chance you could e-mail a copy to me at [email protected]?

It's great when children get involved with telling people about the Oldies and their foster dogs :)

Edited by Fee