UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Recommend An Iron

Pendlewitch

I have to iron everything, that includes socks and knickers, if I've washed it I iron it. Present iron is useless, I think I've probably worn it out, :laugh: I've tried one of those steam press thingies and it was awful so gave up on that and sent it back. Any one have a magnificent super iron they would recommend for an ironing freak! :)

I have a steam generator iron - the ones with a seperate tank. It's cut the ironing time in half (5 mins a week instead of 10 :D ) and can tackle stuff my old one struggled with like linen and my heavyweight damask tablecloth. The make was a cheapy - Imtec or something? - but I think it's the steam generator that makes it so fab, not the make. It was £50 when I bought it but that was aaaaaaaaaaages ago.

I have a steam generator iron - the ones with a seperate tank. It's cut the ironing time in half (5 mins a week instead of 10 :D ) and can tackle stuff my old one struggled with like linen and my heavyweight damask tablecloth. The make was a cheapy - Imtec or something? - but I think it's the steam generator that makes it so fab, not the make. It was £50 when I bought it but that was aaaaaaaaaaages ago.

Steam generator, now that sounds a bit good, will google it! :)

Tesco have irons in for £3.50 and so do Sainsburys

How much? I was thinking of an awful lot more, how sad am I?

(PW trots off to iron her floor cloth and yes I did iron Wanda's stable rug last night) :D

I just hang my washing over the top bannister and hope the wrinkles fall out.

Uuuum, wonder if that would work for my wrinkles :unsure:

I'm sorry I am no use at all. I'll go.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: I just spit tea at me pooter screen!

Uh oh, I'm getting withdrawal symtoms, must go do some ironing, wanna join me?

Make all fugees iron, make all fugees iron! :bighyp: !