UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Brain Games For Dogs...

purple_mog

I bought the Dog Tornado for Jess at Discover Dogs from the Company of Animals and have been really pleased with it so far (although we've only had a couple of gos).

It looks slightly different from the one in your link as its made of plastic so I think they've revised the designs from the wooden ones..........

Tornado

The other one I would recommend is the Tug A Jug from Learning About Dogs - it really is the best piece of kit I've ever bought Jess and keeps her amused for ages.......

Tug A Jug

Hope that helps :rolleyes:

Might it be this one? :flowers:

Yep thats the one! :biggrin:

The other one I would recommend is the Tug A Jug from Learning About Dogs - it really is the best piece of kit I've ever bought Jess and keeps her amused for ages.......

Tug A Jug

We have one of those too. :laugh: Its very noisy! :rolleyes: Neo hasnt worked this one out yet and just tries to 'rag' it. :rolleyes:

I've been contemplating getting one of these games for George and Archie but considering that they watch me hide the biscuits when we play "hide the biscuit" and then I have to show them where the damn things are I'm not sure they could cope with a brain game :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: that's exactly what happens here ... so pleased there's others in the same brain zone

Another vote for Tug a Jug, don't worry about it breaking ( although you might lose a few ornaments :rolleyes: ) it's supposedly made from bullet proof plastic.......or something like that.......Daisy loves hers, although it doesn't keep her amused for very long as she learnt very quickly to hold it upside down by it's rubber collar and nod her head up and down, the treats fall out dead easy then :glare: