UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I'm A Celebrity

merledogs

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, Timmy Mallet has gone following a drink/eat off of nasty things with Piddock I believe!

My mate told me he spat everything out because he's a veggie, is that right?

Must say I refuse to wath the programme because of the animal abuse, cant really oppose people watching greyhound racing and then watch a bunch of ejits eating live animals really but thats just me. :rolleyes:

Must say I refuse to wath the programme because of the animal abuse, cant really oppose people watching greyhound racing and then watch a bunch of ejits eating live animals really but thats just me. :rolleyes:

another area where my tiger idea would be full of win

another area where my tiger idea would be full of win

I often wonder how this is allowed? and the rats must get hurt? being stood on and knocked about left right and centre.... :wink: