UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Perfect Tribute To Rosie Buttons

Cafferysmum

Well we pondered and pondered and we decided on buying a star for Rosie Buttons, we are waiting for this to arrive...

But we know she would want us to open up our home again and give someone else a chance ......

So tommorrow hubby is going to pick up a beautiful collie girl and her 3 pups, they will all stay with us until after Christmas, and hopefully the puppies will go, but mum might just take a fancy to us, fingers crossed...

Rushed out today to buy more christmas presents for the puppies and mum.. :rolleyes:

Rosie would have loved this, im sure and it feels so right

Indeed a perfect tribute :wub: you've made my eyes leak :mecry:

I'm sure mum will love you all, how could she not love such a caring family. Piccies are of course a must as soon as possible :)

Well Fern the Collie has arrived, and all the puppies are squeaking away and so fat and squidgy, theyre going to vets to be sexed tommorrow and checked... to make sure theyre all happy teds :rolleyes:

We have had the usual showing of teeth etc etc, which is normal and shes protective of her little squidgies, but she comes out and sits with me and has a growl and mine have a growl back and then they all settle down.... shes now back in her crate settled down with the squidgies for tonight, and when im working later on she will come out to play again...

Very bright little collie, another eager to play and the coward Maddoch showed her his nice clean white teeth so she showed him hers and he ran off rofl...

Sure everything will be fine, afterall Rosie Buttons gave Pudsey a good slap when she came rofl....

:rolleyes: will get pictures as soon as i can and post :wub:

:wub: Been to vets today, and mum has slight kennel coff... so she had a jab and he said it would be ok for 5ml of benolyn each night of the baby one :wink: Gary took some pictures on phone of them but it won load via vista so will get my camera out tommorrow and take em...

Puppies all fat and healthy and vet fell in love with the grey one. Grey collie :o :wub: and female :rolleyes: rofl mums now back in crate for an hour or so...

Fern has quite got the grasp that back door is open for her to go and pee not to come in and do it on me carpet :wacko: but sure she will get it soon, ran out today and bought loads of puppy stuff and toys and more blankets... looking for new leads and collars but they got to be nice ones rofl.. gary says omg not more leads and collars, but they have to be matching :laugh: and of course i bought all pets pressies for xmas so had to rush out and buy more :laugh:

Fern and pups are from HWAR, where we got Maddoch from :rolleyes:

Well here are the pictures

012.jpg

011.jpg

009.jpg

007.jpg

and the Gorgeous Fern... 18 months old tooooooo young for puppies

005.jpg

Mum has a little kennel cough but has been treated :unsure: all pups are fit and healthy and will be up for homing after new year... :laugh: :laugh: