UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Thanks To All The Messages Regarding Rosie Buttons

Cafferysmum

:mecry: Both Gary and I would like to say thanks to everyone who sent us messages of sympathy regarding Rosie Buttons our beloved collie girl aged 8, who passed away last sunday...

We had over 300 messages in some form or another and it has helped us greatly to know that she was special to other people...

Her tablets and collars and leads have gone to rescues, except her last two cos they were her favs...

Cant believe its a week already since she left us... and we have cried a million tears, and just when I think the tears have stopped, I start all over again...

So devastated that our princess has been taken away from us so young, we had Rosie for just over 2 years... and she has left a huge gap in our lives, we knew that we loved her so much, but i cant really explain how much...

We have other dogs and some are pining for her and we are now giving them extra special time...

We got Rosie Buttons ashes back Friday and shes home with us where she belongs... never known a collie like her, no traits of a collie madness, so soft and gentle and wanting to please... I hope she forgives us for letting her go, but she is not in pain and is comfy and will always be with us in our hearts and mind...

We have decided when the time is right we will look for another collie girl, but at the moment we have to sort our selfs out and our other dogs... but Rosie Buttons would have loved us to give another rescue dog a chance...

She was our princess and my only full blown collie girl, training her was such a pleasure and she loved grooming and treats and food rofl...

thanks again

karen and gary and Rosie Buttons

We are still doing Rosie Buttons Christmas Hamper Appeal this year on a smaller scale because if I didnt Rosie would be very cross with us....

xxxxxxxxx :laugh:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: to both Karen and Gary. I'm sure Rosie has "forgiven" you. I've put it in brackets because there was nothing to forgive: you've done everything you could for her with love and her best interests at heart. I'm sure Rosie has had a fab 2 years with you, and if dogs can think back to their life on earth once they have departed, I'm sure the memories will bring a great big smile to her face :wub: :wub:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: to both Karen and Gary. I'm sure Rosie has "forgiven" you. I've put it in brackets because there was nothing to forgive: you've done everything you could for her with love and her best interests at heart. I'm sure Rosie has had a fab 2 years with you, and if dogs can think back to their life on earth once they have departed, I'm sure the memories will bring a great big smile to her face :wub: :wub:

Billy has summed it up perfectly :GroupHug: :GroupHug: