UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Welcome Ted And Gus

Gemstone

OMG!!! They are totally gorgeous! Definately potential members for the World Domination Posse!

Gertie will be very impressed and Mark well he will be terrified

God yes! He was wetting his pants when we made him hold Gertie's slightly less evil 'cousin', Millie-Dread Mildred!

In fact, I think I might throw her at him tonight! Teeheee... Opphs, I mean lovingly place him his arms.

Here she is waiting for him

mildred013.jpg

And here she is with her latest aquisition for Blue Cat World Dominations Plans - makes it easier to visit the other members of the unit undetected by their human underlings.

mildred018.jpg

OMG!!! They are totally gorgeous! Definately potential members for the World Domination Posse!

God yes! He was wetting his pants when we made him hold Gertie's slightly less evil 'cousin', Millie-Dread Mildred!

In fact, I think I might throw her at him tonight! Teeheee... Opphs, I mean lovingly place him his arms.

Here she is waiting for him

mildred013.jpg

And here she is with her latest aquisition for Blue Cat World Dominations Plans - makes it easier to visit the other members of the unit undetected by their human underlings.

mildred018.jpg

I love Millie Dread :wub: Mark is not quite so sure

I am thinking Gertie may do a guest cat section on her blog :ninja:

clearly there are more cats working in the Blue Cat World Domination Unit than we have previously thought :biglaugh: